Hodges University awards approximately $2,005 in financial aid each year. 89% of students receive this aid. 23 different online degrees are available at the associate, bachelor's, and master's levels at this institution. This college is a non-profit institution with regional accreditation by the SACS COC.
- Non Profit - This college is a non-profit organization, meaning that the goal of the organization is not to make money.
- #25 Most Affordable Healthcare Administration Degree - Students can receive a healthcare administration degree for just $14,700 annually.
- #25 Most Affordable Psychology Degree - Students can receive a psychology degree for just $14,700 annually.
- Regional Accreditation - This is considered the most favorable type of accreditation.
- Most Affordable - According to the NCES, this college offers degrees for under $15,000 dollars annually.
All (23) Associate (7) Bachelor's (9) Master's (7)
Associate Degrees (7)
- Associate in Science in Criminal Justice
- Business Administration A.S.
- Health Administration A.S.
- Health Information Management A.S.
- Interdisciplinary Studies A.S
- Management A.S
- Paralegal Studies A.S
Bachelor's Degrees (9)
- Applied Psychology B.S.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Business Analyst (ISBA)
- Business Administration B.S.
- Criminal Justice B.S.
- Health Administration B.S.
- Information Systems Management B.S
- Interdisciplinary Studies B.S
- Legal Studies B.S
- Management B.S
Master's Degrees (7)
- Business Administration MBA
- Information Systems Management M.I.S.
- Legal Studies M.S
- Management M.S
- Master's in Healthcare Services Administration
- Professional Studies MPS
- Public Administration MPA