2,244 students are enrolled in Hodges University, which offers 23 different online degrees. This institution is a regionally accredited college with non-profit status. With 368 faculty members, this school has a student-to-faculty ratio of 14:1.
- #25 Most Affordable Healthcare Administration Degree - This college ranked in our most affordable online healthcare administration degrees because it has an annual tuition of $14,700.
- #25 Most Affordable Psychology Degree - This college ranked in our most affordable online psychology degrees because it has an annual tuition of $14,700.
- Regional Accreditation - This is one of the most important indicators of a quality education.
- Most Affordable - With tuition under $15,000 annually (according to the NCES), this college is one of the most affordable online schools.
- Non Profit - This college is a not-for-profit organization, and therefore, revenue goes back into the school.
All (23) Associate (7) Bachelor's (9) Master's (7)
Associate Degrees (7)
- Associate in Science in Criminal Justice
- Business Administration A.S.
- Health Administration A.S.
- Health Information Management A.S.
- Interdisciplinary Studies A.S
- Management A.S
- Paralegal Studies A.S
Bachelor's Degrees (9)
- Applied Psychology B.S.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Business Analyst (ISBA)
- Business Administration B.S.
- Criminal Justice B.S.
- Health Administration B.S.
- Information Systems Management B.S
- Interdisciplinary Studies B.S
- Legal Studies B.S
- Management B.S
Master's Degrees (7)
- Business Administration MBA
- Information Systems Management M.I.S.
- Legal Studies M.S
- Management M.S
- Master's in Healthcare Services Administration
- Professional Studies MPS
- Public Administration MPA