Tarleton State University has a student-to-faculty ratio of 19:1 and a 39% graduation rate. This college has approximately 1,305 students pursuing its flexible, online degrees. This institution is a non-profit institution with regional accreditation by the SACS COC.
- Most Popular - This is one of our most highly attended colleges with approximately 1,305 enrolled.
- Low Net Price - This online school offers a lower net cost (tuition minus scholarships and financial aid) for undergraduate students than 75% of online institutions.
- Most Affordable - According to the NCES, this college offers degrees for under $15,000 dollars annually.
- #8 Most Affordable Human Resources Degree - This college offers one of the most affordable online human resources degrees, with an annual tuition of $7,615.
- Non Profit - Non-profit colleges typically have more favorable reputations than for-profit colleges.
All (19) Bachelor's (9) Master's (10)
Bachelor's Degrees (9)
- BAAS - Business
- BAAS - Criminal Justice Administration
- BAAS - Information Technology
- BAAS- Manufacturing and Industrial Management
- BAT - Health Professions Technology
- BBA - Administrative Systems
- BBA - Interdisciplinary Business
- BS - Administrative Systems
- BSAS - Business Administration
Master's Degrees (10)
- Master of Arts in English/Professional Educator English Program (PEEPS)
- Master of Music in Music Education
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- MCJ - Master of Criminal Justice
- MM - Music Education
- MS - Agriculture & Consumer Resources
- MS - Human Resource Management
- MS - Information Systems
- MS - Management & Leadership
- MS - Manufacturing Quality and Leadership