Tarleton State University is a non-profit school accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. This school has a graduation rate of 39%, a retention rate of 67%, and a student-to-faculty ratio of 19:1. 1,305 students pursue online degrees at the bachelor's and master's levels at this institution.
- Regional Accreditation - This is one of the most important indicators of a quality education.
- #8 Most Affordable Human Resources Degree - Earning a human resources degree online is more affordable here, with an annual tuition of $7,615.
- Most Popular - This is one of the most popular online colleges, serving 1,305 online students.
- Non Profit - This college is a non-profit organization, meaning that the intention of the organization is not the accumulation of money.
- Most Affordable - According to the NCES, this college offers degrees for under $15,000 dollars annually.
All (19) Bachelor's (9) Master's (10)
Bachelor's Degrees (9)
- BAAS - Business
- BAAS - Criminal Justice Administration
- BAAS - Information Technology
- BAAS- Manufacturing and Industrial Management
- BAT - Health Professions Technology
- BBA - Administrative Systems
- BBA - Interdisciplinary Business
- BS - Administrative Systems
- BSAS - Business Administration
Master's Degrees (10)
- Master of Arts in English/Professional Educator English Program (PEEPS)
- Master of Music in Music Education
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- MCJ - Master of Criminal Justice
- MM - Music Education
- MS - Agriculture & Consumer Resources
- MS - Human Resource Management
- MS - Information Systems
- MS - Management & Leadership
- MS - Manufacturing Quality and Leadership