Thomas University provides 7 online degree options as well as traditional on-campus degrees to its 1,124 students. This school has approximately 191 faculty members and its student body is 39% male and 61% female. This institution is a non-profit school accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
- Low Net Price - The average price that students pay to attend this school is in the lowest 25% for online colleges.
- Most Affordable - According to the NCES, this college offers degrees for under $15,000 dollars annually.
- Non Profit - Non-profit colleges invest their revenue back into the college rather than focusing on making a profit.
- Regional Accreditation - This is the best indicator that your credits will transfer to another school.
- High Financial Aid Awards - The average amount of financial aid that students receive at this college covers more than 50% of the annual tuition
All (7) Associate (1) Bachelor's (2) Master's (3) Certification (1)
Associate Degrees (1)
- A.S. in Law Enforcement
Bachelor's Degrees (2)
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Medical Laboratory Sciences
Master's Degrees (3)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master's in Community Counseling
- Master's in Rehabilitation Counseling
Certification & Diplomas (1)
- Undergraduate/Post-Bac Certificate in Religion Studies