Thomas University is approximately 39% male and 61% female, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 10:1. This college offers 7 different online degrees at the associate, bachelor's, master's, and certification levels, as well as traditional on-campus degrees. Founded in 1950, this institution is an accredited college with online degrees, as well as traditional on-campus degrees.
- Most Affordable - This school offers impressively affordable tuition, under $15,000 annually according to the NCES.
- Low Net Price - After scholarships and financial aid, this college costs less for undergraduate students than 75% of online schools.
- Non Profit - This college is a not-for-profit organization, and therefore, revenue goes back into the school.
- Regional Accreditation - This type of accreditation is generally the one most respected by employers.
- High Financial Aid Awards - The average financial aid award covers over 50% of tuition costs.
All (7) Associate (1) Bachelor's (2) Master's (3) Certification (1)
Associate Degrees (1)
- A.S. in Law Enforcement
Bachelor's Degrees (2)
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Medical Laboratory Sciences
Master's Degrees (3)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master's in Community Counseling
- Master's in Rehabilitation Counseling
Certification & Diplomas (1)
- Undergraduate/Post-Bac Certificate in Religion Studies