With online programs available at the bachelor's, master's, doctorate, and certification levels, University of Wisconsin-Stout is able to support 1,448 online students. This college is a non-profit institution with regional accreditation by the NCACSTHLC. This institution has a student-to-faculty ratio of 20:1 and a 52% graduation rate.
- Regional Accreditation - This is one of the most important indicators of a quality education.
- Most Popular - This is one of our most highly attended colleges with approximately 1,448 enrolled.
- 33 Online Degrees - This college offers a particularly great variety of degrees, providing more choices than average.
- Non Profit - Not-for-profit schools do not have shareholders who are concerned about revenue, and may be better equipped to provide a quality education at an affordable price.
- Low Net Price - This online school offers a lower net cost (tuition minus scholarships and financial aid) for undergraduate students than 75% of online institutions.
All (33) Bachelor's (8) Master's (12) Doctorate (1) Certification (12)
Bachelor's Degrees (8)
- B.S. Golf Enterprise Management
- B.S. in Career, Technical Education and Training
- B.S. in Engineering Technology
- B.S. in Human Development and Family Studies
- B.S. in Information and Communication Technologies
- B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering
- B.S. in Sustainable Management
- B.S. Management
Master's Degrees (12)
- Ed.S. in Career and Technical Education
- M.F.A. in Design
- M.S. in Career and Technical Education
- M.S. in Construction Management
- M.S. in Education
- M.S. in Information and Communication Technologies
- M.S. in Manufacturing Engineering
- M.S. in Operations and Supply Management
- M.S. in Sustainable Management
- M.S. in Technical and Professional Communication
- M.S. in Training and Human Resource Development
- M.S. in Vocational Rehabilitation (Rehabilitation Counseling Concentration)
Doctorate Degrees (1)
- Ed.D. in Career and Technical Education
Certification & Diplomas (12)
- Communicating with Emerging Media
- Evaluation Studies
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning and Online Teaching
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Human Resource Management
- Improving the User Experience
- Legal Studies Certificate
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Sustainable Enterprise Management
- Sustainable Management Science