Case Western Reserve University
- School Accreditation: NCA HLC
- School Type: Private, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $44,560
- Graduate Tuition: $41,169
- Recommendation Rate: 92%
Online College Rankings
Online Degrees Available at Case Western Reserve University
Master's Degrees (15)
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Social Administration
- Master of Science in Social Administration - Advanced Standing
- Master of Science in Systems & Control Engineering
- MS in Social Administration - Community Practice for Social Change - Advanced Standing
- MS in Social Administration - Community Practice for Social Change - Traditional Track
- MS in Social Administration - Direct Practice -- Children, Youth & Families - Advanced Standing
- MS in Social Administration - Direct Practice -- Children, Youth & Families - Traditional Track
- MS in Social Administration - Direct Practice -- Mental Health with Adults - Advanced Standing
- MS in Social Administration - Mental Health with Adults
- Wearable Computing Master of Science (Electrical Engineering track)
- Wireless Health Master of Science (Biomedical or Electrical Engineering tracks)
Certificate & Diplomas (2)
- Wearable Computing Graduate Certificate
- Wireless Health Graduate Certificate
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2014-2016 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2015-2016 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.