City Vision University
Online Degrees Available at City Vision University
Associate Degrees (1)
- Associate of Science in Business
Bachelor's Degrees (8)
- Bachelor of Science in Addiction Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Technology & Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor of Science in Urban Missions
Master's Degrees (4)
- MS in Technology and Ministry
- MS in Technology and Ministry - Business/Entrepreneur
- MS in Technology and Ministry - Technology
- MS in Technology and Ministry - Theology/Ministry/Missions
Certificate & Diplomas (2)
- Certification in Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Credential in Substance Abuse Counselor
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2014-2016 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2015-2016 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.