Georgia Institute of Technology
Online Degrees Available at Georgia Institute of Technology
Master's Degrees (15)
- M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. in Operations Research
- M.S. Medical Physics
- M.S. of Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Science in Computational Science & Engineering - Distance Learning
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science with Specialization in Computational Perception & Robotics
- Master of Science in Computer Science with Specialization in Computing Systems
- Master of Science in Computer Science with Specialization in High-Performance Computing
- Master of Science in Computer Science with Specialization in Interactive Intelligence
- Master of Science in Computer Science with Specialization in Machine Learning
- Master of Science in Operations Research
- Professional Master's Degree in Applied Systems Engineering
Certificate & Diplomas (1)
- Lean Supply Chain Professional Certificate
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2014-2016 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2015-2016 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.