Georgia Southern University
Online Degrees Available at Georgia Southern University
Bachelor's Degrees (3)
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- RN-BSN Program
Master's Degrees (17)
- Curriculum and Instruction - Accomplished Teaching, M.Ed.
- Early Childhood Education M,.Ed
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed
- Instructional Technology, M.Ed.
- M.A.T. Special Ed
- M.Ed. Higher Ed. Administration
- M.S. in Applied Economics
- M.S. in Computer Science
- M.S. in Kinesiology (Coaching)
- M.S. in Sport Management
- M.S.A.E. In Engineering Management
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Middle Grades Education, M.Ed
- Reading Education, M.Ed.
- Secondary Education M.Ed
- Special Education, M.Ed
Doctoral Degrees (3)
- BSN-DNP: Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- BSN-DNP: Psychiatric/Mental Health Family Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Post-MSN Doctor of Nursing Practice
Certificate & Diplomas (17)
- Certificate in Public and Nonprofit Management
- Coaching Certificate
- Early Childhood Education (Online), Ed.S.
- Endorsement: English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Education
- Endorsement: Online Teaching and Learning
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering & Manufacturing Management
- Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL/Applied Linguistic
- Instructional Technology, Ed.S.
- Middle Grades Education, Ed.S.
- Post-MSN Certificate: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-MSN Certificate: Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Reading Education, Ed.S.
- Reading Endorsement
- Secondary Education, Ed.S.
- Special Education, Ed.S.
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2014-2016 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2015-2016 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.