Virginia Commonwealth University
- School Accreditation: SACS COC
- School Type: Public, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $29,473
- Graduate Tuition: $23,081
- Recommendation Rate: 100%
Online College Rankings
Online Degrees Available at Virginia Commonwealth University
Bachelor's Degrees (1)
- RN to BS in Nursing
Master's Degrees (6)
- M.Ed. in Sport Leadership
- MA in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- MS in Addiction Studies
- MS in Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering
- MS in Patient Counseling
- MS in Sociology
Doctoral Degrees (1)
- Ph.D. in Nursing
Certificate & Diplomas (3)
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security/Emergency Preparedenss
- Graduate Certificate in Patient Counseling
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2014-2016 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2015-2016 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.