Online Degrees Available at Washtenaw Community College
Associate Degrees (12)
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Office Administration
- Associate in Applied Science in Construction Supervision
- Associate in Applied Science in Industrial Training
- Associate in Applied Science in Journeyman Industrial
- Associate in Applied Science in Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Occupational Studies
- Associate in Applied Science in Retail Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Supply Chain Management
- Associate in Arts in Business
- Associate in Science in Construction Supervision
- Associate in Science in Industrial Training
Certificate & Diplomas (12)
- Accounting for Business Certificate
- Administrative Assistant I Certificate
- Administrative Assistant II (CVAAST) Advanced Certificate
- Apprentice Completion Certificate
- C++ Advanced Programming Certificate
- Computer Software Applications Certificate
- Construction Supervision Certificate
- Management Advanced Certificate
- Principles of Cybersecurity Certificate
- Program in Java Advanced Certificate
- Retail and Business Operations Certificate
- Supply Chain Operations Certificate
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2014-2016 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2015-2016 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.