Online Degrees Available at Antioch University-Midwest
Bachelor's Degrees (8)
- Bachelor in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, Individualized Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, Leadership for Service and Change
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, Literature and Creative Writing
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Technology and Business Leadership
Master's Degrees (5)
- in Interdisciplinary Studies and Social Sciences
- Individualized Master of Arts
- Individualized Master of Arts in Integrative Health Studies
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Business Adminstration - Sustainable Tourism
Certificate & Diplomas (1)
- Certificate in Dyslexia
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2016-2018 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2017-2018 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.