Case Western Reserve University
- School Accreditation: HLC
- School Type: Private, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $47,500
- Graduate Tuition: $43,888
Online College Rankings
Online College Rankings
Online Degrees Available at Case Western Reserve University
Not currently accepting inquiries from DE, KY, MA, NC, or WI. A bachelor's degree is required for enrollment in master's programs.
Master's Degrees (14)
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Engineering Innovation, Management and Leadership
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Systems & Control Engineering
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering - Wireless Health
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering - Technical
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Wearable Computing
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Wireless Health
- Master of Science in Social Administration
- Master of Science in Social Administration - Community Practice for Social Change
- Master of Science in Social Administration - Direct Practice - Children, Youth & Families
- Master of Science in Social Administration - Mental Health with Adults
Certificate & Diplomas (2)
- Graduate Certificate in Wearable Computing
- Graduate Certificate in Wireless Health
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2016-2018 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2017-2018 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.