Columbia International University
- School Accreditation: SACS COC and ABHE
- School Type: Private, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $22,390
- Graduate Tuition: $9,730
- Recommendation Rate: 100%
Online College Rankings
Online Degrees Available at Columbia International University
Associate Degrees (1)
- Associate of Arts in Business
Bachelor's Degrees (1)
- Bachelor of Science in Business
Master's Degrees (11)
- Master of Arts in Bible Exposition
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Muslim Studies
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Divinity in Bible Exposition
- Master of Divinity in Global Studies
- Master of Divinity in Ministry Studies
- Master of Divinity in Muslim Studies
- Master of Education in Educational Administration
- Master of Education in Instruction & Learning
Doctoral Degrees (1)
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2015-2017 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2016-2017 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.