Online Degrees Available at CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Master's Degrees (19)
- Criminal Justice, MA
- Criminal Justice: Criminal Law and Procedure, MA
- Criminal Justice: Criminology and Deviance, MA,
- Criminal Justice: Policing, MA
- Criminal Justice: Terrorism Studies, MA
- Emergency Management, MS
- Investigation and Operational Inspection, MPA
- MPA Public Policy and Administration - Management and Operations Specialization
- MPA: Inspection and Oversight - Inspection and Oversight of Health Services Specialization
- MPA: Inspection and Oversight - International Inspection and Oversight Specialization
- MPA: Inspection and Oversight - Investigation and Operational Inspection Specialization
- MPA: Inspection and Oversight - Organizational Assessment and Monitoring Specialization
- MPA: Inspector General
- MPA: Public Policy and Administration
- MPA: Public Policy and Administration - Criminal Justice Policy and Administration Specialization
- MPA: Public Policy and Administration - Emergency Management Specialization
- MPA: Public Policy and Administration - Human Resources Management Specialization
- Organizational Assessment and Monitoring, MPA
- Security Management, MS
Certificate & Diplomas (5)
- Criminal Investigation, Advanced Certificate
- Emergency Management Studies, Advanced Certificate
- Health Care Inspection and Oversight, Advanced Certificate
- Terrorism Studies, Advanced Certificate
- Transnational Organized Crime Studies, Advanced Certificate
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2015-2017 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2016-2017 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.