Dickinson State University
Online Degrees Available at Dickinson State University
Associate Degrees (3)
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science in Agriculture Sales and Service- Equine Management Option
- Associate of Science in Agriculture Sales and Service- Equine Training Option
Bachelor's Degrees (13)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Communication
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Resources
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Corporate Track
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Professional Track
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of University Studies
- RN to BSN
Master's Degrees (1)
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Certificate & Diplomas (1)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2016-2018 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2017-2018 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.