Online Degrees Available at Georgetown University
Bachelor's Degrees (1)
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
Master's Degrees (17)
- Executive Master of Laws in Securities & Financial Regulation
- Executive Master of Laws in Taxation
- Master of Professional Studies in Applied Intelligence
- Master of Professional Studies in Emergency & Disaster Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Human Resources Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Marketing Communications
- Master of Professional Studies in Project Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate
- Master of Professional Studies in Sports Industry Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Technology Management
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
- Master of Studies in Law - Taxation
Certificate & Diplomas (6)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Strategy
- Certificate in International Taxation
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Social Media Management
- Certificate in State and Local Taxation
- Graduate Certificate in Biohazardous Threat Agents and Emerging Infectious Diseases
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2014-2016 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2015-2016 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.