Online Degrees Available at Graceland University
Bachelor's Degrees (5)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Master's Degrees (13)
- Master of Arts in Religion
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction in a Quality Classroom
- Master of Education in Differentiated Instruction
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership
- Master of Education in Literacy Instruction
- Master of Education in Management of the Quality Classroom
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Education in Technology Integration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN
Doctoral Degrees (2)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Organizational Leadership
Certificate & Diplomas (4)
- Post Graduate Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Certificate
- Post Graduate Nurse Educator Certificate
- Post-Graduate Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) Certificate
- Post-Master's Differentiated Instruction Certificate
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2016-2018 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2017-2018 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.