Online Degrees Available at Jefferson College of Health Sciences
Bachelor's Degrees (7)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (3+1 Program)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Community Health
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Long Term Care Track
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Medical Practice Management Track
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Post-Licensure BSN Track
Master's Degrees (3)
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Doctoral Degrees (7)
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Health Sciences - Administration
- Doctor of Health Sciences - Community Health
- Doctor of Health Sciences - Education
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy - Administration
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy - Education
Certificate & Diplomas (3)
- Certificate in Medical Practice Management
- Graduate Certificate in Bioethics
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2015-2017 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2016-2017 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.