Online Degrees Available at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin
Not currently accepting inquiries from AA, AE, AP, DC, GU, MA, or PR.
Bachelor's Degrees (12)
- BA in Child and Family Studies - Learning and Development Track
- BA in Communication
- BA in Humanities
- BA in Political Science
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Sociology
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science in Industrial Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- BS in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- BS in Industrial Technology (BSIT)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Master's Degrees (10)
- MA in Bilingual/ESL Education
- MA in Educational Leadership
- MA in English
- MA in Special Education
- MA in Special Education - Autism
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Public Administration
- MBA - Finance Concentration
- MS in Kinesiology
Certificate & Diplomas (4)
- Certificate in Autism and Developmental Disabilities in Early Childhood
- Post-Baccalaureate Accelerated Teacher Certification - Fast Track to Teaching
- Principal Certification
- Superintendent Certification
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2016-2018 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2017-2018 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.