University of Advancing Technology
- School Accreditation: HLC
- School Type: Private, For-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $20,928
- Graduate Tuition: $17,100
- Recommendation Rate: 100%
Online College Rankings
Online Degrees Available at University of Advancing Technology
Bachelor's Degrees (8)
- Bachelor of Arts in Game Art and Animation
- Bachelor of Arts in Game Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Web Design
- Bachelor of Science in Advancing Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Business Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Game Programming
- Bachelor of Science in Network Security
- Bachelor of Science in Technology Forensics
Master's Degrees (4)
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Game Production and Management
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Technology Leadership
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2016-2018 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2017-2018 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.