University of Utah
- School Accreditation: NWCCU
- School Type: Public, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $28,127
- Graduate Tuition: $24,805
- Recommendation Rate: 100%
Online College Rankings
Online Degrees Available at University of Utah
Bachelor's Degrees (6)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) - Geriatric Nursing Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism - Sustainable Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Work
Master's Degrees (4)
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Fine Arts
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Information Systems
Doctoral Degrees (1)
- Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
Certificate & Diplomas (6)
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology Interdisciplinary Program
- Graduate Certificate in Information Systems
- Professional Certificate in Financial Planning
- Professional Certificate in TESOL
- Undergraduate Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology
- Undergraduate Certificate in Gerontology Interdisciplinary Program
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2015-2017 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2016-2017 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.