Wayne State College
Online Degrees Available at Wayne State College
Bachelor's Degrees (6)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
Master's Degrees (7)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education - School Administration 7-12
- Master of Science in Education - School Administration PK-12
- Master of Science in Education - School Administration PK-8
- Master of Science in Organizational Management - Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Management - Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Management - Sport and Recreation Management
Certificate & Diplomas (1)
- The Education Specialist Degree
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2016-2018 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2017-2018 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. All NCES and BLS data is updated annually. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
OnlineU takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.